skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dreaming of Warlocks and IT
Friday, March 13, 2009
This Sally got cut
Today, while shaving, I cut myself...with the blade protector. I guess I should of not been in such a hurry for EVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Satire on the Life of Randy Kearn
The Real Randy Kearn
The life of a simple country boy, who rules at IT, as observed by his friends.
View my complete profile
Randy's Mood
Randy's Mood is ....
Preferred mode of transportation
Randy's Driving
My Twitter Updates
My Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Kearn Terms
Here is a helpful key to keep track of my lingo:
Sally = Anyone who does not live up to my high standard.
Judy = a backstabbing Sally
Tammy = a lying Sally
Nelly = a Sally with an emphasis on being cowardly or afraid
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(36)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(19)
▼
March
(2)
This Sally got cut
Sallies
No comments:
Post a Comment