Monday, July 13, 2009

That was a doozy


Sorry Y'all for the long ciesta. I've been horsing,, gaming, and blowing crap up for the last few weeks. Sadly, one of my interests got neglected, this blog of course. Not sure if you all know this or not, but I am sort of the Santa Claus of July 4th spectacles. I travel from city to city and show the Sally Pyros out to put on a good show. its unfortunate that the world misses the yearly Kearnfest and can't see a proper fireworks show, maybe one day I'll telecast it over the internets.


I also spent a considerable amount of time with Missy. Now woah nelly, I know what you're thinking, Missy isn't the name of Mrs. Kearn. Well, Missy is the trusty steed. The champion horse that can't be touched, similiar to MC Hammer. Recently we were having a good riding session until Missy noticed I forogt the wheat-a-bix + Cheetos mix she loves so much. As you can see in the picture, I searching for some Cheetos. Never did find the bag and with that the ride is over. I might have to rethink this car vs. horses idea, since cars don't get attitudes when you accidentally forget the Cheetos.
Giddy Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment