I was gettnig ready to hop on EVE the other night, and I started my browser which defaults to msn.com. On this page I saw a headline about some Sally Baseball player who was caught taking performance enhancing drugs. First thing that came to my mind was, WHATEVER. As I stated yesterday I started working out yesterday, primarily on my chest, shoulders, and triceps.. I don't see a need for any performance enhancing drugs outside of a good case of natty light.
When I feel the intense burn of a good rep, I just reach for a can of natty light and the burn goes away. This my friends is better then any human growth hormones or steroids. These Sallys probably can't handle the sweet goodness that is natty light.
Enough said about this subject.
TL:DR More Natty light, less illegal drugs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment