Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Preparing to rock

Before I start todays post let me give a PSA:

When eating mass quantities of cheetohs, make sure you wash your hands before handling special items. Let's just say I made a bathroom run, and I've got Orange cheetoh dust in places it doesn't belong. :(

Moving on, today I called in sick. It's really an injury though. I was reminiscing of times past last night, and I decided to crack open a trusty old friend, the natty light can. Well, in my excitement to open the can, I somehow cut my finger. This my friend is a level 3 alert, and a reminder of why its much safer to drink Bud Select. Even now as I write this in my baby blue terry cloth robe, I am enjoying the tasty goodness. See unlike the can, I can safely open the Bud Select, by firmly inserting the bottle into the robe and twisting. Needless to say I took time off, to heal my finger, and give my Sally co-workers a chane to show that they know a lil' something about IT.

Never fear though, with all this time at home healing my pinky. I've had plenty of time to work up some strategy for tonight's tf2 session. Human Torpedo, you're mine tonight. Infact I see pure ownage from this stallion tonight.

GIDDY Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment