I made it up safely, had to make a couple of pit stops since I drank 5 gallons of unsweet tea before leaving. Sadly, each stop delayed me in getting to have a nice tasty Bud Select. Now That I'm here I've been working hard at finding some way to make my Sally co-workers shine. You see they're a good bunch, but not quite the stallion IT like I am. So I like to set them up with things to make them look good.
Oh crap, well I'll have to cut this entry short. I just burst a bag of cheetos and now there is dust everywhere. I gotta get this place cleaned up before the wife gets home. She won't be happy if she sees I've gotten Cheeto dust all over myself and the couch.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment