Every now and then a "Stallion" such as myself will have a gaffe. I was grilling half a cow to eat with my keg of bud select a few weeks ago. Of course I was multi-tasking busting up enemy ships in eve, throwing out some bullets with the heavy in tf2, while watching the Sarah Connors Chronicles.
Right now my grill is outdoors on my deck, away from all my other activities, a situation I'd like to correct one day(with a proper exhaust can I bring my weber charcal master indoors?). So, this means I have to stop the serious business of gaming to go check on my meat. No biggy, I at the very least can keep chugging the natural select. I head outside to my deck and I accidentally latch the lock. As soon as it happened, i realized I had a problem. I wasn't gonna be able to get back in to finish my gaming.
Well, I figured screw that, I got some Sallys to knock down and I'm not gonna let a door lock get in my way. So I finish off the pint of beer I brought outside with me, and decide to shim down the side of my deck. Great plan it seemed in my head, but great execution it was not. I learned quickly that a 10 foot drop on one's back is not nice.
Ah well, I was able to get back in, get my meat off the grill, and down the rest of my keg of beer. If I was a sally, I might of just gone inside and went to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear about this situation, especially since Sarah Connor Chronicals have been cancelled.... Hopefully you can find another TV show
ReplyDelete