Hot water for washing one's self is a Sally Concept if I've ever heard one. I got a Sally co-worker who's trying to do his part to save the earth. He's decided to have a tankless water-heater installed. I don't know what that is, but I don't like it. Its been explained to me that this device instantly heats hot water and in return for its increased efficiency, by not having to heat a tank, it allows for a virtually unlimited supply of hot water.
That reads to me like Sally blah blah Sally blah blah blah. Look, if you want to save energy take a cold shower. Me I personally take my showers in rain water, not because I'm trying to save the earth, I do it because where I live there is no running water.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment