So the weekend's nearly here, and while I'm sitting at my desk powering through a mountain of work that needs getting done, a bunch of Sallys nearby are talking about going to a gun show. I tell them to knock it off and go somewhere else to do their jibber-jabber.
"Dude," they say to me, "come with us to the gun show tomorrow!"
"Now why would TheRealRandy want to do that?" I ask.
"Cause there's nothing like being near so many weapons of mass destruction."
"Buddy," I reply, "Anytime you want to be near a weapon of mass destruction, you just drop on by, I'll be happy to oblige you. Besides, my boot's gettin' lonely for someone's ass."
They moved their conversation elsewhere, and I finished up my work. See, everyone got what they wanted. Mission accomplished.
You have a good weekend, okay?
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment