Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Should we ever expect less?


In words of one of the all time great movies, "We came, we saw, we kicked their ****". This describes this past weekend's horse show. I came out with my 10 year old Horse and galloped around a few times. At this point we had already won, I cracked open a 4oz snack pack of cheetos, mixed it up with some grain and all of a sudden the horse started to tap dance. Well, apparently the tap-dancing number was a little bit of show-boating, so the judges made us go through the formal process. So my wife showed the horses, and as expected we won.

So later that night when we got home. I was in the mood for celebrating, so I went over to the local grocery chain and got 3 things to make a celebratory evening. A little ice, some wine, and a bag of cheetos. It was almost too perfect, but then the wife yelled at me to come in from the barn, I guess I've spent enough time with the horse.
Giddy Up!




No comments:

Post a Comment